Friday, April 25, 2008

in a little while

So, it's been a little while. So I figured I should blog.
Life hasn't been that exciting this week. It's actually kinda been a bad week for me. I cried while on the phone with my Editor, and while in the office one day. You know how it just feels like all the things go wrong in your life at the same time. It was just one of those things. Anyways, on to most positive things.
With any hope I will going up in a small plane to take photos tomorrow. So that will be a new experience and I am excited about it. I will keep you posted on how that goes.
And then on Sunday I going to Lethbridge for Amy's shower. I am also excited for this. Mostly cause I want to go home and also Amy told me that if she gets any doubles that for some reason she cant return, I can have them!
I will also be getting a new windshield at home. And I think I am going to wash my car. It's getting really dirty. Actually it's not getting really dirty, it's been really dirty for a really long time!
I just realized as I am writing this, I am talking more about what I am going to do, then what I have done. But still.
Another thing I am going to do on my weekend is see Heather (and Darren) in Edmonton. I am so excited about this. It will only be a brief visit, but still good!
Also another really exciting thing for me...

It's come out on May 30th, so Erica we might have to skip Amy's wedding! Just kidding! But hopefully we will be able to make it work while you are home!

1 comments :

  1. Erica said...

    oh that was fun to watch!