toaster recall
For a couple of days I have been really excited about getting a new toaster in the mail.
My parents received a letter from Sears saying that we had purchased a toaster that was now being recalled. So I was supposed to contact Hamilton Beach and they would send me a new toaster.
To my disappointment, my toaster is being recalled, but not the model that I have. Mine is safe.
It would have been so much fun to get a toaster in the mail.
But the reason that I put that link in there for you, is that while on their website, I learned that they currently have two contests going on. One for a grill and one for a mixer.
So despite the fact that I am not going to get a toaster in the mail. There is a slim chance that they might send me a grill or a mixer in the mail.
So if you are interested in either of these things, you should also enter.
Immediately following my visit to Hamilton Beach, I went to check out KitchenAid. But they don't have any contests. So sad, I would love a free KitchenAid mixer.
I have kinda been in a contesty mood recently. Started in part by Allison.
I just really want to win something.
But I guess we really all want something for free. Too bad life doesn't work that way.
Another thing that I want for free. Laundry. I hate paying money for it. I just have the desire to buy new clothes every time laundry day comes around.
Unfortunately that would totally be more expensive. And since I haven't won a $5000 shopping spree (yet) I wont be doing that.

0 comments :
Post a Comment