Saturday, June 14, 2008

it's only saturday

So of my wild and crazy weekend. You know the whole bookin' it around Alberta bit.
I am only half way though.
I am back in Lloyd after the wedding in Sundre, which was beautiful, and I am pretty happy with my pictures too.
And when I got back last night at 12:20, I didn't think I would make it through today. Which I guess was partly accurate. I did have a nap part of the way through the day, and I had a fever too. But I always get feverish when I am tired.
So now the game plan is Lethbridge.
I think I am planning for a noon departure. But that really depends on if I get my packing done.
It's funny, cause I was all packed for Sundre, but then I had to unpack to live in Lloyd again, and now I have to go again, and I am not ready.
It's also strange that I have to now bring things home with me like a straightener and hair products, cause now Amy's wont be at the house for me to use.
It's kinda funny when the little things change.

0 comments :